Our Statement of Faith
- – We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God, inerrant in the original manuscripts: II Timothy 3:16; John 10:35; II Peter 1:21.
- – We believe the inerrancy of Scripture embraces not only religious truth, but also the Bible’s scientific, historical and literary features: II Corinthians 10:5; Colossians 2:8; II Peter 3:15-16; Romans 3:4.
- – We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit: Matthew 28:19;1 Corinthians 8:4; Genesis 1:26.
- – We believe that creation was an act of God as described in Genesis chapters 1-2, and not the result of evolution, theistic or otherwise: Genesis 1:1; Hebrews 11:3; Psalm 33:6
- – We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father: John 5:23, 14:6; Acts 4:12.
- – We believe Jesus will one day return to earth in all of His glory and power and that Judgment Day will come suddenly and unexpectedly: 2 Peter 3:10; Mark 13:32; Acts 1:11; I Thessalonians 4:16-18; Matthew 24.
- – We believe all mankind is born in sin; by nature man is spiritually blind, dead and an enemy of God, condemned to eternal damnation outside of Christ: Psalm 51:5; Romans 3:23
- – We believe the world has been reconciled to God through the death and resurrection of Jesus, and all sins have been forgiven through Him. God no longer holds our sins against us, but has declared us righteous: 2 Corinthians 5:19; Romans 4:25
- – We believe that for the salvation of lost sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. Coming to faith in Christ is entirely the work of the Holy Spirit, not by some “decision” or “experience” by man. Conversion is worked by the Gospel and Holy Baptism. Salvation comes though grace, for while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us: I Peter 1:23; John 3:5-6; John 3:16; Romans 5:8.
- – We believe the Holy Spirit works through the power of the Word of God in Baptism where He creates faith, washes away sins, saves, all as His gracious work: John 3:5-6; Acts 22:16; I Peter 3:21
- – We believe Holy Communion (Our Lord’s Supper) is Christ’s true Body and Blood, really present in the bread and wine, for the forgiveness of sins: Matthew 26:26-28; I Corinthians 11:23-29. Holy Communion is also an expression of Christian unity in God’s Word: Romans16:17; I Corinthians 1:10; I Corinthians 10:16-17
- – We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life, conforming to the image of Christ: I Peter 1:2; John 14:26.
- – We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that heaven and hell are real, and they that are saved by grace though faith unto the resurrection of life (heaven) and they that are lost to unbelief unto eternal damnation (hell): Matthew 25:46; John 14:1-3; Revelation 20:15 .
- – We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ: John 10:16; Ephesians 2:19-22; Ephesians 4:3-6; Romans 12:4-5.
What People Say
“Christ Lutheran is a very caring, welcoming school with highly experienced, great teachers.”
“The entire faculty and staff are fully committed to each child receiving the individualized attention necessary for success and to providing a solid foundation in moral values and character development.”
“This school has a very high level of education. All the staff treat each child like family. We love the way they teach about the love of God.”
“Christ Lutheran makes you feel like family.”
“A great education in a Christian setting!”
“Great academics with influence on religion, my kids are now in high school and are advanced in their academics. In respect to religion they are a year advanced when it comes to their Catholic catechism classes. Instead of 2 years to complete the classes it took them 1 year. Sports programs are a great start as well.”
“Christ Lutheran School offers a Christ-centered education which in our view is the most important gift a parent can give a child.”
“We have great teachers who are dedicated to helping students grow spiritually, mentally and emotionally. The school has a well rounded program.”
“Christ Lutheran offered me a loving and Christ-centered environment from preschool to 8th grade. The staff taught me the importance of faith while still teaching the curriculum with as much experienece as teachers from the public schools. The rigors of Christ Lutheran prepared me not only academically but also spiritually for my walk in faith throughout high school and through the rest of my life.”
“The atmosphere of the school embodies what it means to be a Christian. The faculty, staff, etc., are all very friendly and interactive. The importance of learning in a Christian environment while being safe is what CLS embodies.”
“I feel our school offers a very good education and that the teachers all care about their students and give the individual attention needed to help their students do their best. I also like that Christ is the center of everything.”
“The teachers, students, and staff are all amazing. Everyone there is truly there to help every child learn and be successful. I also like that the student to teacher ratio is smaller. Above all, Christ is taught in school!!!”
“We love that our son is known by the teachers and gets more one on one attention from them. I like the Christian environment as well.”
“I love the small classes, emphasis on the church, inclusion of art, PE, computers, etc. My son has had great teachers who truly care about the kids and what is best for them.”
“Christ Lutheran provides a quality education, a small teacher to student ratio, christian atmosphere, and many recreational activities at the school.”
“I Love the strength of the math and science programs, religious programs, and small class sizes. There is no fear of harassment or bullying, and I love knowing my kids are in very safe hands.”
“Christ Centered! The education both my alumni and current student have/are receiving exceeds expectations.”
“Christian based education. Close knit school. Well rounded students and faculty.”
“…Teacher to student ratio and compassion and care from all staff. It feels like they enjoy being at work, working together and guiding our children on a day to day basis.”