TUITION & FINANCIAL AID
Qualifying families receive more than $77,000 in financial aid each year to attend Christ Lutheran School. In addition, 100% of enrolled students receive a Legacy Scholarship of $1,000 for K-8, and between $200 and $1,000 for Preschool. We provide financial aid and scholarships through our school and church funded programs. To learn more about our financial aid and scholarship options, please contact us.
At Christ Lutheran School, we strongly believe that Christian education is not a commodity. It’s a ministry. It’s a commitment. It’s a connection – a connection between your child’s needs and your family philosophy and our philosophy.
That’s why at Christ Lutheran School, the first and most important consideration is what is best educationally for your child. All other considerations are secondary.
But money IS important, and tuition is an investment into the life of your child. That’s why Christ Lutheran School has one of the most robust needs-based scholarship programs in our area to assist families who demonstrate a financial need through our FACTS process. FACTS is an on-line, 3rd party vendor that is highly confidential. Their goal is to assist in determining a financial need for our current and new families. Our Admissions Team will be glad to fill you in with all the details and answer any questions you have about tuition and financial aid. Our goal is that money will not stand in the way for qualified families.
Our Ministry-Based Philosophy of Tuition and Financial Aid is built on a Biblically-based sustainable financial model that provides for the ongoing expansion and improvement of the educational services we offer.
- – We will seek to attract and integrate students from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
- – To the greatest extent possible, any child from a motivated family will not be denied admission solely because of lack of financial resources to pay our tuition.
- – Our tuition rate will increasingly reflect the full cost to educate each child as well as enabling us to better accomplish our educational mission into the future.
- – We believe parents should be invested in the education of their child and be willing to pay all they can afford toward tuition and fees. We recognize this may require families to stretch their budgets and rearrange their priorities.
- – All financial aid for families for qualifying families is needs-based on a case-by-case basis, utilizing an objective, confidential, verified third-party financial aid needs assessment process.
- – We will offer significant financial aid and award it in a manner that will allow as many families as possible to have the opportunity to attend Christ Lutheran School.